Counter

website counter

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jing's Birthday Evening!!!!

Hi Gang:

As you are well aware, our beloved co-founder, leader and mentor (wait...didn't I just describe me??) Ok...we all know its Jing! And we are celebrating his birthday this year actually on his birthday! So, here are the details...Thursday, April 23rd at Pineapple Jack's on Spencerport Road. (As become routine for our group happy hours and bi-weekly meetings!) Pre-dinner cocktails and well wishes will be consumed and recieved between the hours of 4-6ish. We will be seated for dinner roughly 6:15ish or so. I will need to know who will be in attendance for this. You can either RSVP here on the page for those who know how to do so, or email me no later than April 20th.

Thank and I hope to see everyone there to wish our Jinger's well as he truly deserves every accolade we can give him.
share on: facebook

0 comments: