Counter

website counter

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Tease......

Lost in the Translation
Can you "translate" these groups of words? Each group stands for a familiar sentence or an expression. (You'll have to add your own capital letters and punctuation.)
  1. HEAD
    HEELS

  2. the weather
    I'm feeling

  3. TEN be there MINUTES

  4. T
    H
    E
    the corner
    B
    R
    O
    O
    M

  5. EVERY right THING

  6. IT FOR what's ME

  7. sit down ME

  8. DON'T
    STAY your welcome

  9. HE I don't like it RE

  10. the sky
    today
    cast



share on: facebook

3 comments:

Bobbo said...

Head over heels
I'm feeling under the weather
Be there in 10 minutes
Stand the broom in the corner (?)
Everything is alright
Whats in it for me
Sit down next to me
Don't overstay your welcome
I dont' like it in here
The sky looks overcast today.

Bobbo said...

Yes there are birthdays...our beloved heather has one on the 12th

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Answers.....
1. Head over heels
2. I'm feeling under the weather.
3. Be there in ten minutes.
4. The broom is standing in the corner.
5. Right in the middle of everything
6. What's in it for me?
7. Sit down beside me.
8. Don't overstay your welcome.
9. I don't like it in here.
10. The sky is overcast today.